Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy 1st Valentine's Day, Kinsley Grace!!

To celebrate Valentine's Day, Kinsley and I went on our first walk around the block.  It felt so good to get out of the house and get some fresh air.  Kinsley loved riding in her stroller and I even caught a few grins from her!




When we got back home, Kinsley and I had a little photo shoot to show off her Valentine's Day shirt.  





When Adam FINALLY got home from baseball practice, I had dinner cooked and the table set with the gifts Kinsley and I got him.  Adam was so sweet to his girls too!!  I got a beautiful Pandora bracelet with a little girl charm...Adam's best Valentine's gift from me--Kinsley.  Kinsley got some teething toys and the Mercer Mayer Valentine's Day book from her daddy.  Adam wrote the sweetest little note inside the book.  We are spoiled so much!!!






To end such a perfect evening, Adam got to feed Kinsley her FIRST BOTTLE!!  He was so excited, it was so cute!  Kinsley had NO problem whatsoever taking a bottle.  When that girl is hungry, she doesn't care where the food is coming from!


No comments:

Post a Comment